It’s time to set up Instagram shopping posts! Instagram is now selling products via the posts feed! Are your products seamlessly sold in the Instagram app? This quick guide will help you to set up Instagram shopping on your posts.
Here is a video on how shopping on Instagram’s posts works:
Why your brand needs a Shop on Instagram
- 800M — Number of monthly active Instagram users.
- 500M — Number of daily active users
- Increased from 400M to 500M since March 2017
- 5X — Instagram growth rate compared to overall social network usage in the U.S. (Source: Inc.)
- 25 — Percent more likely it is that Instagram users are in the top income quartile than average Internet users. (Source: GlobalWebIndex)
- 60 — Percent of people who say they discover new products on Instagram (Source: Instagram)
- 70 — Percent of users who follow a business on Instagram (Source: Instagram)
- 75 — Percent of users who take an action after seeing a business post (i.e. visit a website, search, shop or tell a friend) (Source: Instagram)
- 150M— Number of daily active Instagram Stories users just 5 months after launch (Source: Instagram)
- 33 — Percent of the most-viewed Instagram Stories that come from business accounts (Source: Instagram)
- 36 — Percent of B2C brands that consider Instagram to be “very important” or “critical” to their social media marketing, compared to 13% of B2B brands (Source: Inc.)
How to set up your posts for Instagram shopping video
How to tag your shop items on Instagram video
According to Big Cartel:
Natori had a – 1,416% Increase in Instagram Traffic
- # of posts with tagged products at time of writing: 61
- Increase in traffic from Instagram: 1,416% WoW
- Increase in revenue from Instagram: 100% WoW (source)
Instagram Shopping Restrictions
Instagram’s new shopping feature is currently available only to Instagram accounts set up from an IP address based in the U.S. or that was downloaded in the U.S. for the time being.
Don’t let this stop your brand. set up Instagram shopping posts with a Socialite Media Account Manager! To find out more simply send us an email.
It’s time to set up set up Instagram shopping posts!
For more ideas on how to use Instagram for your business check out our article on how to get featured on top posts and the explore feed using hashtags.
The Socialite Media.
Get your free template!
It's time to implement your social media strategy.