You’ve probably heard stories of Instagram influencers who are cashing in on the pictures and getting sent pretty sweet swag bags daily. I’m not going to lie I get parcels delivered to my door everyday of beauty products, tools, health foods and so much more. It’s like have Christmas, but everyday wooo! You might’ve even looked at your own Instagram following and thought, “Maybe I can do that too”. Well read on because we are going to tell you How to Make Money on Instagram.
Did you know that who’s cultivated an audience around the content they produce can work as a paid influencer. Brands will pay to get their products out into the feeds of prospective consumers. Instagrammers not only produce new juicy content that has their own signature flavor that reaches their consumers but it also comes with it’s very own niche audience.
Together, these two things offer the opportunity for Instagram creators to explore multiple streams of potential revenue, whether they want to build an empire or just earn some extra cash and free stuff. So I am not going to lie the free stuff is great! But it can get overwhelming after a while. So make sure you have your boundaries otherwise your going to be creating a tonne of content with not too much of a reward.
How many followers do you need to make money on Instagram?
If by now you’re wondering how many followers you need to make it happen, the short answer is “not as many as you think”. A good starting point to start earning cash from your Instagram account is 10k followers but I do know of users that have started earning money at as low as 1k followers!
There are a few factors:
- What niche you’re in and how easily you can directly tie it to a product category (fashion, food, beauty, and fitness are popular niches, based on top hashtags)
- How engaged your followers are.
- Which revenue channels you explore.
Naturally, the more engaged followers you have, the better. To work out your rate via the CPM method check out our post on what is an Instagram post worth here:
How to make money on Instagram
Depending on your unique brand of Instagram content, your audience, and your level of commitment, you can make money on Instagram in the following ways:
- Doing sponsored posts for brands that want to get in front of your audience.
- Becoming an affiliate and making a commission selling other brands’ products .
- Creating and selling a physical or digital product, or offering a paid service.
The beauty here is that chasing one revenue stream doesn’t necessarily rule out another.
So, Before start your Instagram journey, its good have a solid followers base, few 1000’s posts likes, views on each of your instagram posts and videos.
The more followers, post likes you have, the more someone tends to trust your content. That’s why you should buy Instagram followers, likes, views in the first place.
Buying real Instagram likes through our engagement pods and networking with new followers will boost your accounts views, saves, impressions may also help you to gain the initial boost from Instagram algorithm for further organic reach to your targeted followers base. We explain how to reach Instagrams top posts in this article here.
Ready to start earning? Get started with our Influencer packages today!
My favorite platforms to make money on Instagram
- Revfluence you will need a minimum of 3,000 followers to join. They have a lot of campaigns. Paid and unpaid.
- Socialix This site has good quality products but you can only have 5 campaigns on the go at a time. Which can be hard because if a shipment gets delayed then you cant apply for more campaigns and it’s not because of your deliverables.
- Apexdrop Was the first influencer agency I joined. They do unpaid assignments where you get some pretty nice swag. It’s a great place to start.
What has made you the most money off your social media accounts?
Get your free template!
It's time to implement your social media strategy.