Wanting to know who your key fans are? Thankfully Instagram has great analytics so that you can see who is highly engaged with the content you are making. So if you want to know how to see who views your Instagram profile read on!
First things first you will need to have a business account in order to see who views your Instagram profile. If you don’t have one set up then you can follow our guide at the end of this post.
How to see how many people visited your profile in the last seven days
1. You will need to have had the Business account on for at least seven days in order to let Instagram track that data in order to show you who is viewing your profile.
2. After seven days, you will be able to see how many profile visits you have had at the top of your profile.
3. If you click on this number, you can get a further break down of when you had the most visitors throughout the week and how many accounts you have reached within the last seven days. Basically, how many people have seen your posts or manually stalked your account.
If you want to dive a little deeper and see who are making up the Instagram profile views you will need to use a third party app due to Instagrams privacy settings. This will show you how to see who views your Instagram profile
InstaMutual is an application available for iOS, lets you see who is checking your Instagram account. You can keep this feature on for 24 hours to see every user that is visiting your account. The app is easy to manage and use.
Download From iTunes
InstaView is also a very popular app to check who checked your Instagram Account. This app is available for both iOS and Android. InstaView allows you to see up to 200 recent views of that Instagram profile of yours.
How to see when your followers are most active
You can even find out when your followers are most active to maximise the engagement and getting your posts in front of your followers.
1. Go on Insights and click on Audience.
2. Scroll down and under “Followers” you will see a bar chart of what time of the day your followers are most active.
3. You can change the days of the week to see how the activity of your followers varies from day to day.
4. Post your picture and watch those likes roll in.
How to see your best performing posts
You can do this for both your Instagram stories and your Instagram posts.
1. Go on Insights and click “Content.”
2. If you want to see your posts, you can click on “See All” under “Posts.”
3. Instagram will show your best performing posts within the last year, in the order from having the most impressions to least impressions.
How to see if someone has saved your pictures
1. Click on any of your pictures you want to see Insights for.
2. A little bookmark icon will show on the right hand side. Click on the bookmark and it will ask you if you want to see the insights.
How do I switch my Instagram profile to a Business Profile?
It’s pretty simple! All you need is a Facebook page to convert your personal Instagram profile into a Business Profile page.
1. Tap on the three dots on the right to access the Settings menu.
2. Scroll down the menu and tap on Switch to Business Profile. Mine says switch back to personal account as I already have a business account. Never the less this is where you would find the prompt.
3. Swipe to the right as you read through the text and tap Continue.
4. If you are not connected to Facebook on your mobile, it will take you to a page to login. After you login, you will see the list of Facebook Pages you own. Just choose the page which relates to this Instagram profile, and your account is immediately switched from a personal profile to a Business profile.
Yes, if you do not have a Facebook Page, you cannot switch your personal profile to a Business profile.
We hope you enjoyed our handy guide on how to see who views your Instagram profile! You may like these other articles too!
The Socialite Media.
Get your free template!
It's time to implement your social media strategy.